October 19, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

Author Topic: Your cooperation is highly appreciated  (Read 4129 times)

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
Your cooperation is highly appreciated
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:27:31 AM »
An internet troublemaker posing as a CIA agent and framing other internet users for his crime has been tracked to this forum. The name he currently uses is 'TFCxAddict' and we advise he be banned immediately before he can cause any damage.

Impersonating an agent is a federal offense and he can be prosecuted for it, if he does not come clean. Lying is the worst thing one can do in this case.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:42:10 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Your cooperation is highly appreciated
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 04:35:53 AM »
Many had thought him to be lying, but it is hard to come on here and have two before you claim to be agents and expect something. You may refer to: http://buildmania.tk/forum/index.php?topic=683.30 as the other two who claim to be agents.

You don't know me because you don't truly know yourself.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 04:39:36 AM »
Neither myself nor Barbossa claim to be CIA agents; indeed, if you do some research on the CIA, you will find it is impossible for us to be. I am not so foolish as to commit a felony and pretend to be a part of that organization; TFCxAddict, however, seems quite foolish indeed.

Sparky

• that stupid kid who everyone ignores
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 04:41:58 AM »
i am officially confused...

wth is going on?  ???

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:36 AM »
Neither myself nor Barbossa claim to be CIA agents; indeed, if you do some research on the CIA, you will find it is impossible for us to be. I am not so foolish as to commit a felony and pretend to be a part of that organization; TFCxAddict, however, seems quite foolish indeed.

Ok, so why did you come on to post saying that tfc is not part of said organization? Do you want to discredit him and are you are a part of it, or one of its counter parts. Otherwise, there would be no point for you to log onto here.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:02 AM »
I enjoy bringing troublemakers like him down a few notches. I want to discredit him.

It is good of you to question this sort of thing- if only there were more like you.

He has no power over you, or anyone on this forum, unless you let him.

I have no intention of hanging around. I merely wished to point out his blatant lies.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:49:31 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:17 AM »
Thank you, but what has tfc done in the past to have people such as you and barbosa come on here to discredit him?

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 04:52:44 AM »
I know nothing of Barbossa other than that he doesn't believe this person either.

And that's the thing, you see: TFC has done absolutely nothing out of the ordinary anywhere on the internet except here. I have observed him on other sites- you can, too, simply google his username- and there is nothing, absolutely nothing to indicate he has any connection to the CIA other than this odd outburst of his right here on Buildmania.

He is an ordinary internet user, angry at another ordinary internet user, and using particularly childish methods to express his anger.

A real CIA agent would create the TFC account solely for this forum, to infiltrate it and find his target- not spend the rest of his time on YouTube or Junkyard129 or the many other sites he can be found on. It is impossible he was on all of those sites simply as a cover for his infiltration of a Minecraft forum to find one supposed hacker.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:57:51 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sparky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 04:56:02 AM »
I know nothing of Barbossa other than that he doesn't believe this person either.

And that's the thing, you see: TFC has done absolutely nothing. I have observed him on other sites- you can, too, simply google his username- and there is nothing, absolutely nothing to indicate he has any connection to the CIA other than this odd outburst of his right here on Buildmania.

He is an ordinary internet user, angry at another ordinary internet user, and using particularly childish methods.

then why did you trace him here?  :-\

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:54 AM »
Which does not surprise me seeing as a large majority of the actual users of this server, being the minecraft form, are younger and under age in the states, but they hail from around the world.

And I have indeed googled his name and found that he has done nothing really and that he isn't even as big as he said on YouTube. He claimed his son did all those video's, but there is no way a fed would jeopardize his own son. Hopefully, barbosa is telling the truth, and he is a fed, so he can stop tfc's actions once and for all. If not, he well can scare the crap outa some kid who scared the crap outa nother kid.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 05:03:18 AM »
Which does not surprise me seeing as a large majority of the actual users of this server, being the minecraft form, are younger and under age in the states, but they hail from around the world.

And I have indeed googled his name and found that he has done nothing really and that he isn't even as big as he said on YouTube. He claimed his son did all those video's, but there is no way a fed would jeopardize his own son. Hopefully, barbosa is telling the truth, and he is a fed, so he can stop tfc's actions once and for all. If not, he well can scare the crap outa some kid who scared the crap outa nother kid.

I doubt he's going to try this on anyone else, once he realizes that people will not buy it so easily. We have all gone through foolish phases and this is his. But he should not be allowed to continue terrorizing Spark2.1, and I believe banning TFCxAddict is quite appropriate.

then why did you trace him here?  :-\

Perhaps tracing was an inappropriate term. I enjoy a game of Minecraft every once in a while and I despise anyone who would try to remove that enjoyment. TFC is certainly doing a good job at removing it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:06:43 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »
Banning him from here may keep him out of our hair, but I try to look to end it for all people. I do not want anyone to have to go through what spark did.

But hey, I am one man who can't really change the world.

TFC is certainly doing a good job at removing it.
Nah, he isn't removing it, he is trying to. Spark would have continued to have fun, but on another server unfortunately. Something that should be done, is what you are doing, going through every site tfc visits and discredit him and keep him from having any possibility of doing this again.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 05:12:13 AM »
Banning him from here may keep him out of our hair, but I try to look to end it for all people. I do not want anyone to have to go through what spark did.

If he does continue doing this, and do it to more people... well, then, the federal government may just end up being involved after all. It is illegal, after all.

Nah, he isn't removing it, he is trying to. Spark would have continued to have fun, but on another server unfortunately. Something that should be done, is what you are doing, going through every site tfc visits and discredit him and keep him from having any possibility of doing this again.

I'll certainly be keeping an eye on his account on other sites.

Anyway, I deeply appreciate your cooperation. This seems like a wonderful forum, with wonderful people on it. I apologize for sounding so authoritarian in my first post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:14:35 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 05:17:23 AM »
That is why I had to ask. You sounded almost like a CIA, FBI, KGB-oh wait a minute...., SIS, SVR, or who knows what.

And if you like it here, why not stay and work on getting ranked in the world of minecraft?

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 05:18:38 AM »
That is why I had to ask. You sounded almost like a CIA, FBI, KGB-oh wait a minute...., SIS, SVR, or who knows what.

And if you like it here, why not stay and work on getting ranked in the world of minecraft?

1. Fair enough. :)
2. My computer is extremely slow- unfortunately, Minecraft freezes up extremely quickly on it. Sometimes it won't even start. The only way I've been able to play it is to borrow others' laptops.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:21:26 AM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 05:24:32 AM »
Dang, I was hoping to have someone like me on here, but that is life.
Now have you tried reducing graphics and renderer distance?
      Java is going to use a lot of processor power unfortunately, but you can try using wom game client, it helped me a lot...http://www.worldofminecraft.com/. It is free and is a download allowing you to fly/speed up, super jump, and phase through stuff. The in-browser version can be a little more hard to run because its, well its running in-browser. Unfortunately, wom game client is only multi-player, but that is so much more fun than single.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 05:49:29 AM »
I'll try that... thanks!

And I'll probably stick around here for a bit anyway. I find it a refreshingly friendly place.

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 05:55:32 AM »
Well, most of us are....
You might find one or two regulars annoying, soon hopefully one.

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 06:10:14 AM »
When the first annoying regular I encounter is a troll pretending to be part of the CIA in order to scare kids playing Minecraft, I do believe I'll find other annoying users absolutely delightful in comparison :P

PelleJackie

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 11:41:36 AM »
Really, this is very good info for a book. XD

But yea it goes to far, but the only thing I can do on the forum is delete his posts. And dont take a 12 years old kid serious. We are waisting to much time about that. But thanks for all the work u have done. And sandford i will remember this. ^^

Jarikzon

• Legend
  • Global Moderator
  • Who dares wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
Wait pelle... Your being serious? No jokes? Im frightened  :o
-Not cocky, just confident =P-

VoltGP

• Global Moderator
  • Momo for the WIN !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »
wtf is happening ?

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
who are you ? havnig 3 accounts ? Argolaster, artomancer, Freedom Is Not Free

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 03:35:17 PM »
Pelle, you will remember what now?
Jarik, Pelle is never serious.
Volt, you missed a lot didn't you?
Rac, he seriously has three? Maybe there are more than one user of his pc?

Sparky

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »
And dont take a 12 years old kid serious
:( Sorry

But really, I'm not Barbossa/Freedom... I swear

EDIT: Ya know what? I'm sick of this whole business. I'm gonna end it.
Freedom/Barbossa: I don't know who you are, but I appreciate that you're trying to help... But Pellejackie is right, this whole thing is really just sort of ridiculous.
TFC: I have multiple proofs that you are not CIA. I don't know if you really are a hacker, but I know why you did all this. Just leave me alone, I'll leave you alone...
Racnor: Sorry, I realize this whole thing is confusing, especially if you don't understand a ton of English. I would appreciate it if you would unban me (although if you keep me a guest, that's fine...)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:10:25 PM by Spark2.1 »

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »
who are you ? havnig 3 accounts ? Argolaster, artomancer, Freedom Is Not Free

Oh, those: I couldn't get the confirmation email sent to me, for some reason it just wouldn't arrive, so I borrowed my friend's email account to make another account: this one. I've done nothing with either of my other accounts, as they couldn't be activated...

Dang, I must look like some kind of troll  :P Sorry!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:56:24 PM by Freedom Is Not Free »

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 05:13:17 PM »
Spark, you are right, this thing has indeed gone far enough. But, hopefully between freedom and barbosa, this thing will get behind us. Now will you please get back on?

Sparky

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 06:42:40 PM »
again, i apologize for the drama and all... now lets move on and forget about all this?  :D

Freedom Is Not Free

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
again, i apologize for the drama and all... now lets move on and forget about all this?  :D

That, I believe will be easy to do: TFCxAddict has not been seen for two days. Seeing as his last post before going all CIA on us was "bye," I think he was planning on leaving anyway, and wanted to get some revenge before he did. He won't be bothering you again, I don't think.

VoltGP

• Global Moderator
  • Momo for the WIN !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 02:54:05 PM »
Epic moment is EPIC