Poll

demote jossek123 ?

yes
11 (64.7%)
no
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 12, 2011, 07:00:46 PM

Author Topic: demote jossek123 ?  (Read 3704 times)

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
demote jossek123 ?
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
demote jossek123 ?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 10:43:15 PM by racnor »

Hardstyle Fearz

• 100% limburg 100% hardstyle!
    • View Profile
Re: demote jossek123 ?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:09:34 PM »
marco (octogonapus) wants to demote..
he is now in london on holiday!
so i will say it for him.

yours sincerly
mike+ marco
100% limburg 100% hardstyle!

PelleJackie

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:24 AM »
euhm what was the prob with jossek. Hmmh I bet he was whining, and blaming he wasnt better because he can build "tottaly awesome" right?

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 07:12:21 PM »
he just asked for a rank or somthing
~Designt in Heaven, Made on Earth ~

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:44:32 PM »
euhm what was the prob with jossek. Hmmh I bet he was whining, and blaming he wasnt better because he can build "tottaly awesome" right?

hmm right.. i was not really whining and blaming but ok

as i said
i only asked if i can help the server against grievers.. and why the architect not can  kick anymore.. after that he ranked me up...

and i do my work good isnt it.. what is the problem if i am moderator.. i can do help the server then.. with architect i cant help nobody.. and i not like that.

becasue much people are asking me to help.. and i am giving time in the server to help evryone.. i have banned 10 grievers or something already.. i have maked a list.. and i stay as long as possible online at the server.. to help the people who build.

so please not get me of this rank, becasue i really want to help all people on the server. and i not want to build evry day and night to get a rank up..

sometimes i build but when someone asked me something i come intemedately

that was my words

greatings,
jossek123

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »

hmm right.. i was not really whining and blaming but ok

as i said
i only asked if i can help the server against grievers.. and why the architect not can  kick anymore.. after that he ranked me up...

and i do my work good isnt it.. what is the problem if i am moderator.. i can do help the server then.. with architect i cant help nobody.. and i not like that.

becasue much people are asking me to help.. and i am giving time in the server to help evryone.. i have banned 10 grievers or something already.. i have maked a list.. and i stay as long as possible online at the server.. to help the people who build.

so please not get me of this rank, becasue i really want to help all people on the server. and i not want to build evry day and night to get a rank up..

sometimes i build but when someone asked me something i come intemedately

that was my words

greatings,
jossek123

well we are going to wait on some reactions here under

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »
the only problem that i think of your rank is that you totally didnt build for it, becoming architect is not that hard. and then your in one time moderator, so you didnt show your building skills. because your first world is halfdone there is a half church and a flat. not even finished. so first earn the building ranks, then become mod!
omggg coolest server ever!!! greetzios from jarnomc

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 01:40:43 PM »
the only problem that i think of your rank is that you totally didnt build for it, becoming architect is not that hard. and then your in one time moderator, so you didnt show your building skills. because your first world is halfdone there is a half church and a flat. not even finished. so first earn the building ranks, then become mod!

again and again again again again moderator is not a building rank
you don't earn it with building

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »

now 6 people voted for no ?

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 02:27:03 PM »

i know racnor but he was architecht, creator and master-builder ARE building ranks so i still dont understand why he skipped those ranks because he didnt build for those ranks

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 04:17:43 PM »

i know racnor but he was architecht, creator and master-builder ARE building ranks so i still dont understand why he skipped those ranks because he didnt build for those ranks

becasue i was going for the server on that moment and not for build.. if you like more then build then do that. but i am more of helping.. there are 2 ways in minecraft

first of al;
build in a server and earn ranks for it

the seccond is;
moderate a server you can also earn ranks in it.

i choosed for the seccond one, i want to moderate. you not need building skills for it. and you not seen my other buildngs i have build very much. i deleted my other cathedral i maked a big effeltower and evry one said to me that i am pro builder.. if you not seen my building skills that is not meaning that i not have them.
im very creative and like to build sometimes. but if i only have to build on this server then iam not like it. i want to do other things then only build. so what is the problem that i choosed for the seccond way...

and... omgssss it is amazing they have voted nooo ;p

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »
yes but saying that you wanna help the server and then get a rank is forbidden

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »

whahah omgsss who has ranked me .. who say the rules of the server... it is racnor.. he will  say what is forbidden
lol jarno .. but not;p

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 05:44:56 PM »

[/quote]
there are 2 ways in minecraft

first of al;

the seccond is;
[/quote]

there are 3 ways... you can be nice like me to earn ranks too

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »

first of al;

the seccond is;
[/quote]

[/quote]

whaha but you are a girl and blonde

you banned  yourself that is the fourth way ;p

i love it what you are doing

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »

first of al;

the seccond is;

[/quote]

whaha but you are a girl and blonde

you banned  yourself that is the fourth way ;p

i love it what you are doing
[/quote]

what do i do then? nothing really xD i am just online... and i talk
and not evyrbody knows i am blonde so that doesnt mather really xD

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »

whahah omgsss who has ranked me .. who say the rules of the server... it is racnor.. he will  say what is forbidden
lol jarno .. but not;p
i was there at that moment you got ranked, and really you shouldnt be mod. sorry but its just unfair for all the others that have worked for the rank. now you say but jarno i have worked for the rank architect but come on that is not that difficult to get the rank arch!

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

lol jarno .. but not;p
i was there at that moment you got ranked, and really you shouldnt be mod. sorry but its just unfair for all the others that have worked for the rank. now you say but jarno i have worked for the rank architect but come on that is not that difficult to get the rank arch!

hmm you not know what i builded for it... or what.. first see something before you say something

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
ok then, i go now to your world and i see whats in it../g jossek123 and see what you build! and it is.....half done you have a church with 5  high walls and no roof and ONE finished building, jossek says now but you didnt saw what i build before you was on this server. well that can be but that was 2 months ago@

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »
I think it inst fair.
Why did thay rank him?

I say no!

go twank go twank xD

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »
I think it inst fair.
Why did thay rank him?

I say no!

go twank go twank xD
but if you say no then he stays at his position now, if you say yes he get demoted

PelleJackie

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 07:38:17 PM »
OK now Pelle is going to talk, nowadays when i come online, most of the time jossek is online, and he got a list of names tobe undon so i think hes a good mod.

PS still not voted:P

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »
OK now Pelle is going to talk, nowadays when i come online, most of the time jossek is online, and he got a list of names tobe undon so i think hes a good mod.

he is now online.. nut there are some people who dont are allowed from there parent to g after 8oClock after there computer xD

btw heeeey pelle

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 08:34:43 PM »

he is now online.. nut there are some people who dont are allowed from there parent to g after 8oClock after there computer xD

btw heeeey pelle

lol roxy not know really what you mean.. but i can be always onlinethe whole night but i not want that.;p but some peeps has to go to their bed on 8 o clock yes ... sesamstraat nog kijken he;p

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 01:44:09 AM »
i love the late night club.. i gonna get out of this... so i like it;p
yeaaaaah
jarik awesomeeee ;p

greatings jossek

i love beeerrr;p tomorrow back online;p

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 12:52:24 PM »

btw heeeey pelle

lol roxy not know really what you mean.. but i can be always onlinethe whole night but i not want that.;p but some peeps has to go to their bed on 8 o clock yes ... sesamstraat nog kijken he;p

sesamstraat is gewoon awesome xD

wouterready

• zzz....wait what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »
Hmmm, i've been thinking alot today and yesterday, and i think i know my answer. First, i said yes cuz what happened happened and thats the way it is. But now, i dont think its rather fair. I've been on the server for a long time, and back in the days it was higly unusual that someone would get 2 promotions in a week. Nowadays, people get a couple a day! for instance, that xoep guy. Yesterday he came to the server, went to build something and got ranked. Then he build a bit more and yes indeed, another ranking. then he asked 'can an admin come to see my building cuz i wanna be adv.' i said that he would need be on the server for a longer time to be adv. and all he said was ''but im here for six hours already!'' i dont blame anyone for this, but it does indicate that ranks are given very quickly. Its not up to me to say that racnor is wrong, he can do anything cuz he owns this place :P , but i think that three ranks in one go just because he said ''i wanna help the server too'' is a bit too much. So joss, its nothing personal and i know it sucks for you but it was just too quick for me(and apparently also for others).

greetings,

wouterready
ps3 and pc gamer,battlefield veteran rank 7.

jossek123

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »
Hmmm, i've been thinking alot today and yesterday, and i think i know my answer. First, i said yes cuz what happened happened and thats the way it is. But now, i dont think its rather fair. I've been on the server for a long time, and back in the days it was higly unusual that someone would get 2 promotions in a week. Nowadays, people get a couple a day! for instance, that xoep guy. Yesterday he came to the server, went to build something and got ranked. Then he build a bit more and yes indeed, another ranking. then he asked 'can an admin come to see my building cuz i wanna be adv.' i said that he would need be on the server for a longer time to be adv. and all he said was ''but im here for six hours already!'' i dont blame anyone for this, but it does indicate that ranks are given very quickly. Its not up to me to say that racnor is wrong, he can do anything cuz he owns this place :P , but i think that three ranks in one go just because he said ''i wanna help the server too'' is a bit too much. So joss, its nothing personal and i know it sucks for you but it was just too quick for me(and apparently also for others).

greetings,

wouterready

thank you for your word wouter
that is more the way how people have to do it.
i accept how you are thinking and i accept the demote.
i have writed racnor if he can demote me to a master-builder so for more back again. i will build for my rank, moderator if people want that.

thank you wouter.

greatings,
jossek123

PelleJackie

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 11:52:56 AM »
Very Secret  :o

racnor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
The ops have been talking, and it seems nobody has told you yet. You will hold your moderator position with no derank. Congratulations! (You haven't seen our conversations because we have secret stuff =P)

he knows already :P