January 21, 2019, 01:13:52 PM

Author Topic: Ur Story in the server!  (Read 3460 times)

PelleJackie

Ur Story in the server!
« on: March 31, 2011, 03:24:23 PM »
I start with mine. :D

Ok, lets see a couple of months ago, i came here as a guest(ofcourse), builded my first thing temple in air without knowing i could use /fly. Zall  made my name on it, cause i did it with glass :P (so zall was the first guy is saw here), It was pretty crappy, and king god didnt wanted to promote me for it :P, but i had a GOAL,build ONE yellow flower in Jar's map(lately known as jarikzon2) so i begged a bit and became builder. ive stayed builder for a while never thought i would be advbuilder so that wasnt my next goal, i wanted that everybody knows me even as a builder:P. helped Moncher till OP when i was builder i think. ok further i helped people with their maps, helped other people building had much fun in jarikzon2 look at creeper dance at youtube search for: creeper dance voltgameplayer. And the Dutchess came in he was builder promoted by Jar, helped him with a glass maze:P. and he was soo active and dutchess became advbuilder. And next Christere had much ideas so he asked maps, and King God gave them, but Chris needed help many people helped, but perbuild was advbuilder, and i got a map =), like 3 different maps in a week xD. chris asked my help and gave me temporary advbuilder helped here and when done he said:"keep it, saw ur stuff at other server". soo i was very happy. the ranks where back then guest builder advbuilder OP and God. then a new rank came in Architect. Dutchess still got all the promotions earlier then me but he was like 24/7 online so i didnt care. same story i got architect when i helpen Chris with one of his projects too many to be named off. stayed a while architect. PS i never asked for a rank and i never thought i was going to get that rank. Dutchess became OP. WOW yea that was wow back in the days. Not long later all the new ranks entered that u know nowadays. became moderator for a while. then i entered with the new generatoins to OP. Asked for demotion for purple color. A while later God gave me back OP and give me purple color and now im red again. thats my story...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:53:46 AM by PelleJackie »

VoltGP

• Global Moderator
  • Momo for the WIN !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ur Story in the server!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:25:52 PM »
i am the on this server and i got the same story of christer =D

Christere

• Global Moderator
  • Fallen from the sky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »
Christere's Story
[/b]

My first time here was about when we still had MCsharp as the server software so there I made a little house and got the idea to make the server way better when I made the stair ways look better with my modifications (Yes my goal is still to make this the BEST server) and so a few days went by and then in one day when I was a builder the grass of half the freebuild was turned into dirt so me,moncher and rac tried replacing it but we were still newbies and didn't know of z grass or other grass fixing commands so we did it the hard way (me and moncher at least :P) removing 1 block and so time passed by a few weeks later rac was making personal maps and suddenly made me a map so I decided to share it with moncher mostly cause I was lazy back then and still lazy today...then I got a brilliant idea and decided to share it with racnor I told racnor to change to MCLawl so we did and I got to meet some awesome people mostly Jarik was the only one left from that...and then rac said something about a new MClawl since the current MClawl was lagging a bit so we did and at this time I'm ADVbuilder (The only advanced builder at that time) so at the new MClawl I got the courage to get OP and about 4 more new maps...and then someone got OP also and being me I want to be special T_T so I requested for new ranks Creator,Master-Builder,Moderator and my custom rank OP+ racnor agreed to this and as time passed by I also requested for rookie...with some help from jarik racnor agreed to this....now I wanted to be more helpful to racnor so I requested yet another custom rank named SSOP or semisuperop at that time jarik was going to be the OP+ so he did and of course I got inactive when I heard of the  beta server and I got sulky for like 1 month....I didn't want to get lonely...I came back and to my surprise jarik was now SSOP and tons of new people :D...and I got the power to finish 1/10th of my map X) and so then there we go a very VERY summarized version of my story :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:49:08 AM by Christere »

PelleJackie

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »
like u have under ur picture im fallen out of the sky :)

zallion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 07:49:45 AM »
Lets see, I have a few gaps in my memory so I don't remember all of my promotions(or who promoted me) but I do know I went off of the old system and it changed after I joined.

I remember when I first joined I built a castle with my name in it and even though it wasn't that good it still got me a promotion to builder(I think this was Jarikzon who promoted me). To get up to advbuilder I built a giant statue(like the ones on my second map)with a sword attacking someones castle(again my memory is fuzzy). I was given my first map around this point and soon later the ranking system changed and I was given the rank of creator. I used my first map to make a much larger castle(my first map still has it) and this got me promoted to master builder. Finally I was asked by racnor if I wanted to become a op and bypass moderator and I of course agreed. At the same time as me getting op I also got a second map(because jarikzon didn't want me to destroy my castle) as well as a portal room(side note: I had quite a bit of trouble contacting racnor around this time and I wanted to talk to him about me getting a portal room as well as a second map and he surprised me with asking to promoted)

I'm going to edit this later and add people who promoted me, I know jarikzon did one or two of those promotions, racnor did one...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:13:35 AM by zallion »
It's fun to mess with Jarikzon.

PelleJackie

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 08:53:01 AM »
chris ur here? ???

Jarikzon

• Legend
  • Global Moderator
  • Who dares wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 11:47:13 PM »
- Jarikzons story -

My memory is dreadful so it's going to be a nice dull story...  :P

I came in 10mins after server was created and built a house, a little three story brick house that kept getting griefed and I mean planting mushrooms and making holes while you watched helplessly... (No ops at this point), I think this got me builder but through sheer sympathy... I then moaned for adv I think, then got a map, or I did at builders I dunno not sure, did some shiz, stuff happened, lalala, then became op after nick, pero and of course chris, happy times then op+ after chris just because I had stayed the longest, and then only because chris had a break I became semi and the wonderful, loving guy you all know now.

So thats my story, no dragons im afraid to say but ah well. ;D :P

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:49:52 PM by Jarikzon »
-Not cocky, just confident =P-

Christere

• Global Moderator
  • Fallen from the sky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 01:42:31 AM »
- Jarikzons story -

My memory is dreadful so it's going to be a nice dull story...  :P

I came in 10mins after server was created and built a house, a little three story brick house that kept getting griefed and I mean planting mushrooms and making holes while you watched helplessly... (No ops at this point), I think this got me builder but through sheer sympathy... I then moaned for adv I think, then got a map, or I did at builders I dunno not sure, did some shiz, stuff happened, lalala, then became op after nick, pero and of course chris, happy times then op+ after chris just because I had stayed the longest, and then only because chris had a break I became semi and the wonderful, loving guy you all know now.

So thats my story, no dragons im afraid to say but ah well. ;D :P

XD you forgot to say this part:

" I asked Chris (ADVBuilder at that time) on how to get promoted and Chris said that he'll refer me to racnor and that I should come back later so I did and I met racnor" and this "Chris helped me out by removing those damned mushrooms!!!"

Jarikzon

• Legend
  • Global Moderator
  • Who dares wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 12:54:14 PM »
Ah yes but then you had to leave and it got mushroomised again!  :'(

Sparky

• that stupid kid who everyone ignores
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 04:47:52 AM »
Mine is long and stupid.

It all started on an IRC chatroom, where I was talking to two friends. I was arguing with one, HemuSK. The other friend, JesseRooA22, told me to stop fighting and play minecraft. I agreed, under the conditions that he point me towards a good server and teach me to play. I created the minecraft account and joined this server - the first server I ever joined. He and Hemu were already rookies, but I was still a guest. I built a house (it was golden, I think) and showed it to racnor for a promo. Later on, I built a town with JesseRoo called Sprakville that Zallion promoted us to builder for. I remained builder for a very long time - and then TFCxAddict joined. We quickly became friends and I helped him reach builder rank as well. We eventually got sick of being builders and asked Zal to see our buildings and promote us. He did, and the two of us invaded Silverswift's map. The next part I don't quite remember.. something happened and i got architect, then I left the server for about a month. When i returned, Dutchess promoted me to creator (I don't really know why). I can't remember how I got master-builder either, or who promoted me. I got mod while building a large castle - Zallion, Dutchess, Xellois, and one other op (i think it was jarikzon, but i can't remember) promoted me. Then i accidentally saved someone's life, and then I left again. Then I returned again, and I left (again!). Then I returned again and here I am.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:00:03 AM by Spark2.1 »

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 12:27:44 PM »
it all started when i came to this server, i started to build a ship, but i couldnt finish it because there was a zone for rookie and i was guest, jarikzon helped me and he liked my ship so he promoted me. then i started building a beach with teenkaas, after that i builded a huge double glass piramide racnor ranked me to builder, then i builded some weard stuff and the white house! silverswift ranked me to advbuilder. in advbuilder ive builded a huuugeee house! then there was no space left in this world so i asked to hero88 and hibr to help me making a hole in the ground in builders, ive builded the TAJ MAHAL there, it was so awesome. dutchess ranked me to architect. then i got my own map, ive builded awesome things in it and racnor liked it, he ranked me to creator then jarikzon gave me the title freak. i was happy with that, then i wanted to build a huge pixelart in my second map (but unfortunately ive made it in paint it was good and all, but then my pc started to lag and i restarted it and delete some files and now its gone :-\) then i started to build a girl with a ass and some boobs for octogonapus1. i wanted to build a BUNGALOWPARK+FARM+FUNPARK i asked racnor if could get a rank for it and he gave it

banned=not banned-guest=automaticly-rookie=jarikzon-builder=racnor-advbuilder=silverswift-architect=dutchess-creator=racnor-masterbuilder=racnor
omggg coolest server ever!!! greetzios from jarnomc

Davidarnold2

• DJ Usher FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 03:39:47 AM »
idk when i joined but i was just surfin servers with Amethain and i found this server and thought "hmmm this might be a good server" so i got on looked around and decided to stay ahwile then the next thing i knew i was a rookie so i moved on and became a builder built alot more and i wasa advbuilder. i stayed at that rank for almost a year because i forgot about it so i was just messin around (not on minecraft at all) and i decided to get back on then i got my frieds on (hawkeye20, and sane_der) and i was BANNED xD, so i got on forums made an un-ban app and was un-banned but back to rookie... then i decided (because of my paranoid mom) to make a new name. after i got the new name i pursuaded the ops that i was the same person so i was back to rookie and i worked my wat back up to advbuilder banned again back unbanned. :-P. so i eventoually back to adv, and with a lil help from hawkeye20, i got to Arcitect then, i get to the sad(ish) part, i didnt really feel, well, important so i wanted to make my own server which i told Fratzenjeballer adn at thet time Rac was afk.
the next time i got on i was advbuilder then banned for an hour so i got on as my other account and stayed for ahwile. next time me and Racnor were on at same time  was back to arcitect hen hawk got ranked along with me and, here i am!

Jarikzon

• Legend
  • Global Moderator
  • Who dares wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »
Av builder for a year? The server has barely been on that long, that's when all the first people started to join, like chris, moncher etc. Your over exaggerating a bit lol... :P

joootje123

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »
my story in the server.....

a friend of mine (jeweetzelf) was on this server
i was thinking of okee lets give it a try that WOM
i played beta befor
so i first log in at the server i was like i have no idea what to build
so i made a tree a BIG tree
i directly get ranked rookie
then i thought of lets make a biodomeso i worked on it for day of 2
the op was suprised and daid wow thets not bad for a rookie so i became builder
after thet made some small things becoming architct getting my own map
f*cking forest people you dont want have thet
now my map is full and im master-builder :D become master_builder to day :D:D:D

greeeeeeettzzzz joootje123

BrantGop

• View Profile
    • write my essay essayerudite.com
master thesis marketing management
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 04:53:16 AM »

write my paper

essays on elizabeth barrett browning
my short term career goals essay
mtsu college application essay
best dissertation abstract writers website for college
descriptive essay ideal mate
essay on cornet at night
5 paragraph essay edgar allan poe
into the wild essay erwc rubric
the importance of friendship essay
english essay for school students
help with my philosophy business plan
positive effects of television on society essay ksa
popular dissertation chapter writer website ca
pay to get top analysis essay on civil war
custom critical analysis essay proofreading for hire uk
best cover letter editing sites for college
examples of quote in a research paper
how to start an argumentative essay introduction
sample research analysis paper
pay to do engineering personal statement
HAYDN Piano Sonata no: 49 in Eb

buy essay
write my essay
cheap essay writing service
best essay writing service

purpose of essay writing
chimney sweeper essay analysis
write me music biography
help with my cheap university essay on hillary clinton
top masters essay ghostwriter websites for school
custom rhetorical analysis essay ghostwriters website ca
professional descriptive essay ghostwriting for hire uk
otago phd thesis
Al Capones Rise to Power
popular dissertation abstract editing for hire online
write me management annotated bibliography
help with my popular masters essay on trump
technical report writing
dissertation proposal example apa
popular custom essay writers for hire for phd
art gcse coursework examples
ways to save the environment spm essay topics
title page dissertation uk
extended essay minimum words
a4 research paper format
critical lens essay on the scarlet letter
essay writing help for high school students
salters physics coursework
esl dissertation results ghostwriter websites for phd

Why Not to Declaw Your Cat
custom mba curriculum vitae
risd graduate thesis exhibition 2012
popular school research paper topics
save water essay in hindi free
scholarship essays for college examples
essay ideas college application
love and attraction essay

Galensoax

• View Profile
The Biological Infectious Diseases
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 01:43:40 AM »

write my essay

top letter ghostwriting websites for phd
cheap best essay writer services au
top personal essay proofreading for hire uk
culture dissertation explaining history in mantras outstanding religion society
wheat flour business plan
story of sinuhe essay writing
heroes journey call to adventure definition essay
Freud: Revolution Of The Mind
best dissertation proposal editing services ca
professional report writers services ca
custom rhetorical analysis essay proofreading for hire au
The Burning House, by Anne Beattie
top content ghostwriter services uk
an analysis of the book instant motivation by brian clegg
Where To Buy Origami Paper In Stores
eliana apresentadora nua
different types of essay writing
richard taylor thesis
alfred wegener hypothesis of continental drift
esl definition essay writer service for phd
essay taming of the shrew katherina
custom creative writing ghostwriter service
internal customer service survey
custom university essay editor service online
popular speech ghostwriter service gb
best annotated bibliography editing for hire for mba
sample dissertation proposals business
the concepts and assumptions of utilitarianism

write my essay
thesis writing service
argumentative essay topics
buy essay
expository essay topics

applying letter
University Of Birmingham Phd Thesis Repository
how to make a resume for federal job
an introduction to the life and history of stephen hawking
best definition essay proofreading service for university
essay arguing against euthanasia
About capital punishment
law attraction research paper
best thesis statement editor websites for mba
professional custom essay proofreading websites for masters
characteristics of a best friend essay
essay on development of information technology in india
essay on benefits of watching television
graduate entrance essay samples
subah ki sair urdu essay websites
thesis editing websites ca
university of chicago essay questions college confidential
contrasting essay sample
esl university application letter ideas
difference between marx and weber social stratification essay
pollution essay in punjabi language wiki
esl dissertation abstract writing service for masters
short essay on charlie chaplin

summative conclusion examples for an essay
thesis on breastfeeding in public
esl masters cover letter ideas
popular custom essay writer websites au
history channel biography series
looking for political essays
The Presence of Terrorism

Galensoax

• View Profile
The Novel To Kill a Mockingbird
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2018, 02:01:59 AM »

write my essay

The Business Ethics
introduce yourself essay pdf sample
order tourism essays
literature review proofreading website us
war is necessary to maintain peace essay sample
essay baby think over
family history research paper
fahrenheit 451 und 1984 comparative essay
an essay on the international trade in art
a plot summary of the story the golden honeymoon
The Nightmare By William Saidi
scientific revolution essays
general essay rubric doc
deductive vs inductive research fap
wizard of oz political allegory essay
ap dbq essay outline
term paper outsourcing us jobs
overeating essay
sample essay topics gmat
essay about hate and love
esl best essay editing sites for school
the importance of metaphysics in philosophy
sample of profile essay
resume search and vermont
telecommuting jobs essay
no frills resume example yyn
best letter writing site for mba
essay on hills like white elephants
esl expository essay ghostwriting websites uk
essay capitalism democracy
motivation essay for university
Relations to Frye

argumentative essay topics
compare and contrast essay topics
thesis writing service
descriptive essay topics

pan labyrinth analysis essay
pony *censored*
medical writer
Wa Forex Hack e
The Story of Isreal Palestine Life
a comparison and contrast in two ways to belong in america
failure key success essay sai
free six sigma essays
feliks skrzynecki essay belonging
an essay on mushrooming old age homes
comparison compare contrast essays essay
an essay of a life without laws
what is a analytic essay
cheap assignment editor sites for masters
paulomi chakraborty dissertation
write your thesis in a week
create cover sheet term paper
science boon or bane essay 2000 words
professional cover letter writer websites for phd
essay on oil conservation by youth
essay on natural disasters are we ready
cheap dissertation hypothesis editor services online

best masters essay proofreading for hire for college
john green essay
nursing thesis paper ideas
the passionate shepherd to his love and the nymph s reply to the shepherd comparison essay
case study writing sites online
university essay ghostwriters services us
essay on how to make tea
my idol taylor swift essay nsg
the differences between the works of john winthrop and ann bradstreet

Ridgecot

• View Profile
    • write my paper essayerudite.com

JerodveW

• View Profile
    • best essay writing service
200 words essay on nature india of my dreams in 750 to 1000 words