December 16, 2017, 05:56:54 PM

Author Topic: Why I have been in such a bad mood lately  (Read 746 times)

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Why I have been in such a bad mood lately
« on: July 29, 2011, 03:26:11 AM »
If any of you have noticed I haven't been very nice or friendly the past two or three days. You may not have noticed but that is fine.

The reason behind this is that my internet sucks and has been crapping on me ever since a certain little kid dc'ed me.
You may ask who this is and I shall tell....gaprobin

I had no issues the days before and nothing the day of, but after gap dc'ed me, I have been having connectivity issues ever since. So I may or may not be on much because of this, but hopefully gap reads this and fills in the spot I'm leaving open while I try and figure out how to stop my internet from being so shitty(literally).

I do have to admit that I killed gap before he dc'ed me, but that was me testing to see if I could kill an equal, and as it turns out I can. But he blew up at it and went off on a killing spree that ended in him /move me back and forth and that is why I blame him. His claim to me, wom crashed from not letting a map fully load, then explain to me why I was dc'ed off of three servers and two games when you did this? If wom crashed, then only the one server should have gone, not all.
You don't know me because you don't truly know yourself.

gaprobin

• L0L
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nyan cat
Re: Why I have been in such a bad mood lately
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
try to turn off your modem and your router wait about 10 secs and then turn it on, after that delete all your cache and browser history

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
what is dc'ed ???
omggg coolest server ever!!! greetzios from jarnomc

Sandford27

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 02:31:14 PM »
Jarno, dc'ed=disconnected

Gap, I have no router, I have no modem. The style in which I connect is the exact reason your little escapade has gotten my isp mad at me and is now screwing with my internet(even though they won't admit it). Browser Cache won't affect my ability to connect to the internet.
You don't know me because you don't truly know yourself.