October 19, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

Author Topic: unloaded  (Read 798 times)

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
unloaded
« on: July 23, 2011, 09:34:13 AM »
maybe you dont have to unload all levels, but just the ones that are not used, like my maps are= jarnomc, jarnomc2 i dont build in jarnomc anymore only in jarnomc2 so you can unload jarnomc but not jarnomc2 because im building in that. so my idea was if someone has two ore more maps you unload the first one ore two, because most time they are not used. and the newest map of that person you dont unload.
omggg coolest server ever!!! greetzios from jarnomc

roxy123

• Global Moderator
  • Dont worry,Be hippie
    • View Profile
Re: unloaded
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
maybe you dont have to unload all levels, but just the ones that are not used, like my maps are= jarnomc, jarnomc2 i dont build in jarnomc anymore only in jarnomc2 so you can unload jarnomc but not jarnomc2 because im building in that. so my idea was if someone has two ore more maps you unload the first one ore two, because most time they are not used. and the newest map of that person you dont unload.

you got 2maps now already :O i asked 1time for it and *idk who anymore* said that i need to remove evrything in my map so i can build again....
~Designt in Heaven, Made on Earth ~

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »
yeah i needed a new one for a mega pixel art, my pc got laggy, i deleted some files that i didnt needed, and then that file that i needed was gone, and it wasnt even in my "prullenbak" xd dustbin or something. so that was very weard, now i have a new project. im gonna build a holy church for someone, but i dont know who. if someone wants a holy church say= i want a holy church(character name) or (character name) deserves a holy church

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »
can jarikzon or racnor come online to load my map? only if they have some time.

jarnomc

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »
i wanna build may holy church!  :o ITS HOLY!